Life Saving Certifiers provides HSI® (CABS) Child & Babysitting Safety training in Frederick MD and at your location. Our trainers travel to you for groups of 5 or more in all of the Mid-Atlantic Region. The Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS) program gives teenagers and young adults everything they need to know for safe and successful babysitting. The program teaches how to get started with a business, working with parents and children, and key safety, caregiving, and first aid tips. The magazine-format CABS guide and vlogger-style video make learning fun.
- Babysitting as a business
- Safety and injury prevention guidelines and best practices
- Leadership strategies to build confidence when responding to conflict
- Tips on age-appropriate play
- How to build rapport and stay engaged with children
- Basic caregiving skills such as feeding, burping, diapering, and safe sleep practices
- Basic first aid for common incidents