Life Saving Certifiers provides workplace First Aid CPR AED training at our training facility in Frederick MD or at your location. Our certified CPR First Aid trainers serve all of Frederick, Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Columbia and Ellicott City. We travel to you for groups of 5 or more in all the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction
Register for a Class
Basic Life Support (BLS) is available in two different training methods – blended learning and classroom training. All BLS course options teach the same AHA science-based skills and result in the same AHA BLS Course Completion Card.